7515 South Main Street, Suite 240
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 791-9966
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
At DermSurgery Associates, we strive to provide you with all the resources you need to have a smooth and pleasant experience at our dermatology locations throughout Greater Houston, TX. One step we take to do so is preparing you for your first appointment by providing easy access to intake forms, financial information, and more online.
Below you will find links to several pages containing helpful information about our practice and what you can expect during your visit. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact the office nearest you.
Request A Virtual Consultation
Virtual Consultations: Meet with your dermatologist and manage prescriptions all from the comfort of your home.
- Patient Portal: Log in to our patient portal to securely access your patient files and information.
- New Patient Forms: Print new patient forms or fill them out online for a speedier admissions process.
- Patient Form: Provide personal, contact, and insurance information.
- Medical History Form: Document your medical history to help our physicians provide you with the best possible care.
- Financial Policies: Learn more about insurance claims, payment options, and other financial considerations.
- Financing: Explore options for financing your treatments with payment plans by CareCredit®.
- Disclosures: Read disclosures surrounding the use of our website.
- Fellowship Opportunity: Apply for our Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship Program.
To learn more about our dermatology practice or if you have questions about any of the above resources, please request a consultation online or call (713) 791-9966.