7515 South Main Street, Suite 240
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 791-9966
Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Across Greater Houston, TX, the physicians at DermSurgery Associates offer treatments for a wide variety of dermatological conditions, from skin cancer to aging-related concerns and much more. Our physicians are equipped with the knowledge and expertise necessary to give your skin the care it needs. We are your allies in restoring and preserving healthy, radiant skin.
DermSurgery Associates is a full-service dermatology practice, meaning we are ready to help you treat any skin condition you may be facing, no matter how major or minor. You can trust our board-certified dermatologists to recommend and perform only the safest and most effective treatments for your skin’s needs.
Medical Dermatology Treatments
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of the services we provide. We are happy to help you address any other concerns you may have.
- Mohs Surgery for Skin Cancer: Our Mohs surgery specialists perform this innovative and effective treatment to remove cancer cells while minimizing the amount of healthy tissue lost.
- Acne Treatment: Decrease bacteria on the skin and shrink oil-producing sebaceous glands.
- Actinic Keratosis: Treat dry, scaly skin patches caused by UV damage over time.
- Age Spots: Reduce discolored brown or black spots caused or worsened by sun exposure.
- Atopic Dermatitis: Alleviate itching and red, raised rashes common among infants and children.
- Birthmarks: Minimize both pigmented and vascular birthmarks through various treatment options.
- Eczema: Enjoy relief from chronically red, itchy, and scaly skin.
- Fungal Infection: Treat onychomycosis, a fungal infection that affects the toenails and fingernails.
- Hair Loss: Restore hair growth and combat both male and female pattern baldness.
- Melasma Treatment: Brighten dark, discolored patches on the skin for a more evenly colored appearance.
- Mole Check: Regularly monitor moles on your body to detect irregularities and catch cancer as early as possible.
- Psoriasis: Manage and treat red, thickened areas of skin that often include silvery scales.
- Rosacea: Minimize redness or flushing in the skin with topical, oral, and laser solutions.
- Skin Cancer Screening: Determine your risk for skin cancer and evaluate any existing concerns.
- Vascular Lesions: Reduce red patches such as port wine stains, broken capillaries, and more.
- Warts: Remove contagious warts caused by human papillomavirus (HPV).
Why Choose DermSurgery Associates for Your Medical Dermatology Treatment?
When it comes to medical dermatology in Greater Houston, you have many options for providers. When you choose us for your treatment, you get highly trained doctors who are leaders in their field, versatile treatment approaches, and a supportive, empathetic environment where you’ll feel safe, understood, and cared for.
Our doctors and physician assistants specialize in supporting you not only as a patient, but as a person. We are on your team, and we look forward to helping you enjoy the healthy skin you deserve.